Festival Update:-

As you will be aware, at the moment it is very unclear whether the covid restrictions will be totally lifted on 21 June.  Consequently, after considerable discussion, we have decided to release all tickets for purchase in the hope that covid restrictions will be lifted on 21 June. That is to say there will be no social distancing or other covid restrictions in the theatre and all seats will be available. 


However, if by 21 June the situation has not changed and restrictions are not lifted, we regret that very reluctantly the festival will be cancelled.

 

We do not feel it is appropriate or possible to hold a socially distanced event:  the nature of events such as this is that groups can perform to their families and friends and that a socially distanced event of this nature is not possible within the law and rules as they currently apply.  

If this festival is cancelled it is planned to hold a smaller scale festival on  24/25 July. All tickets  for 26 and 27 June could be transferred to the weekend of 24 /25 July or a full refund will be provided.

 

We know you will be as disappointed as us if we have to cancel our festival but hope that you will understand that this has been a very difficult decision to make.