A. Read the FAQs page on this site.
B. Take a look at the Worcestershire Theatre Festival Aims (pdf).
C. Download the Entry Form (pdf), fill it in, and email it to us by Dec. 31st.
D. Finally ... if you want to go through to the next round (if selected), complete and return the AETF Declaration Form (pdf) too.
And pssst .... for the 2019 Festival, the Quarter Final is taking place at the Norbury Theatre too. So - no need for the winners to have to familiarise themselves with the stage - you'll already have done it!
Here are a few things you'll need to know when you complete and submit the entry form:
- It's £25 to enter one play
- If you'd like a written adjudication from the adjudicator (in addition to the verbal one you'll receive at the festival) then it's an additional £25
- Please bring your play license with you on the day
- Public Liability Insurance for £5,000,000 is a must for any group performing
- At least two people needs to be in your production. There's no upper limit
- When you enter, you'll be asked to declare whether you'd like to go forward to the next and subsequent rounds of the All England Theatre Festival if you come first or second in the Worcestershire Theatre Festival. (We'll pay your AETF membership subscription if you decide to go forward)
- The final version of your play is needed by us by mid January
If you have any questions at all, please