Play ideas ...
UPDATE: the entry deadline has now passed for the 2019 Festival
If you're looking for inspiration, here are some great sources for one-act plays, including those written by GoDA adjudicators.
Where possible, we've taken you straight to the one-act play section of the website:
If you know of any other great sources for one-act plays, and would like them on this page, then let us know and we'll add them!
Psst ... and we've managed to get hold of the list of winning plays from the BRITISH FINALS in recent years.
For the full info (about the 'who, when and where') see the Drama Association of Wales website
- The Bridge by Gabe Torrens
- Lear's Daughter by Elaine Feinstein & The Women's Theatre Workshop
- Contractions by Mike Bartlett
- Her Slightest Touch by Torben Betts
- Victor's Dung by Seamys O'Rourke
- A Day in the Death of Joe Egg by Peter Nichols
- In the Blinking of an Eye by Jeremy Hylton Davies
- Art (Act 1) by Yasmina Reza
- Melody by Deirdre Kinahan
- Two by Jim Cartwright